CFO (Engineering/US GAAP)
Consultant JuanLuis Calleja
Date posted 12 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-12engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
A CFO role is available in one of the most important international engineering Company based in Madrid.
- Collect, maintain and offer the financial and accounting information that results from the business activity, as well as the analysis of accounts and preparation of budgets and financial reporting.
- Facilitate training and development of the team and offer advice and advice on the issues of the day that affect them.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Financial and Accounting Statements.
- Supervising the Control of Management: definition of procedures, design of the budgetary processes (Annual Budget, Forecasts, Flashs Reports).
- Conduct feasibility studies of investments / projects, strategic orientations.
- Supervise the relationship with third parties: External auditors, Administrations, Internal Auditors.
- Supervise the preparation of Taxes, Annual Accounts and Letter of Representation.
- US GAAP knowledge is a must.
With a background and degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics, and 15 years in a similar role in Engineering firms you will need to have strong finance background and change management skills. It will be necessary to have a proficiency level of English and be a key user of SAP. As a CFO, you need to have strategic and business-driven mindset and be able to align business strategies with financial priorities.
If you match the requirements and you are a team player and results oriented professional, with previous experience in a multicultural environment, this will be your CFO job.