Consultant Sandra Alba
Date posted 27 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-272019-02-25 it Barcelona Barcelona ES 08006 EUR 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading company in the digital entertainment and services platform sector, is looking for a Financial Controller with experience as auditor in a Big Four company.
You will be responsible for the Financial Controlling. You will have to analyse the performance indicators of the business and take decisions together with the department chief to reach the desired goals.
In general, tasks across this role may include:
- Being responsible for the financial health
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analysing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk (comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk )
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and investigate ways to improve profitability
- Managing our company's financial monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Arranging new sources of finance for our company's debt facilities
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Collaborate in the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience as auditor in a Big Four company.
- Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented
- Team player, but able to work independent
- Eager to learn new skills, continuous improvement mindset and able to keep up with the latest technologies
- Organized: we need to have high control of the processes, documentation, quality… and all this, being flexible and adaptable!
- Problem-solver: You have a problem-solving mindset and love solving complex challenges
What we offer:
- Immediate incorporation
- Discover how a successful startup works
- Compensation according to experience and internal evolution
- An international environment with a young and dynamic team
- National and international training.
If you are looking for a new professional challenge as a Financial Controller in a company with possibility of professional growth, apply now!