Consultant Sandra Alba
Date posted 9 de abril de 20192019-04-17 2019-06-08 accountancy barcelona Barcelona ES 08006 EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Important entertainment company is seeking to incorporate a Financial Controller with native English for its offices in Barcelona.
Reporting to the Global Operations Director, she/he will be responsible of overseeing and tracking the event budgets for the company.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Budget management of UK projects.
- Accounting and fiscal management of departmental budgets
- Weekly reporting and tracking on project budgets
- Monthly reporting and tracking of departmental budgets
- Monthly reporting on Operations in Business Units
- Reporting directly to the Global Operations Director
- Financial management support to Global Operations Director on key events and projects
Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or similar
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting
- Ideally experience in the entertainment, F&B or live events industry
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Proficient in Windows Office.
- Highly organised and methodical
What can we offer?
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in the entertainment industry.
- A cultural and diverse team which can inspire creativity and drive innovation, as good as improve productivity and performance.
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector and apply now!