Senior Industrial Controller
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Enrique Del Campo
Fecha de publicación 29 de agosto de 2022barcelona accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-08-29 2022-10-28 pharmaceuticals Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a Senior Industrial Controller to join a well known Pharmaceutical company in Barcelona. If you have at least 5 years of experience in this role do not hesitate to keep reading.
· Supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of the tools and methodology of Finished Dosage Forms (FDFs) Cost Control.
· Key person to support Operations managing the company external Contract Manufacturers (CMOs), from contract negotiations to product cost calculations and follow-up of daily operations. Constant communication with all departments involved (Operations, Procurement, Legal and Commercial).
· Develops and enhances the procedures to standardize, worldwide, the management of external CMOs and the methodology of FDF cost control reports.
· Leadsthe budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation and business strategic analysis of the FDF business unit.
· Reviews analysis results, develops insightful suggestions to increase efficiency and simplify processes.
· Identifies levers to optimize FDF operations and KPI´s for financial and operational control.
· Gives support to assess investment business cases and tracks FDF projects.
· Creates functional specific objectives and develops policies, procedures to support the FDF business unit infrastructure.
· Bachelor Degree in, Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
· +5 years of experience as a Finance Controller in an Industrial company (experience in a pharmaceutical company would be a plus). Valuable experience in an international position.
· Wide experience in industrial environments as well as dealing with external Contract Manufacturers (CMOs) for Finished Dosage Forms (FDF) pharmaceutical products.
· Be skilled in costs controlling.
· Strong user of Excel, SAP and BI tools.
· The ability to adapt to new assignments and deadlines in a highly demanding environment. Solid analytical skills. An agile, collaborative and consultative working style.
· Fluent in Spanish and good command of English (negotiation skills in English).
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector and apply now!