Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Enrique Del Campo
Fecha de publicación 1 de septiembre de 2022barcelona accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-09-01 2022-10-31 fmcg Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are searching for a Senior Controlling Manager with experience as a Industrial Plant Controller to join a recognized FMCG company in Barcelona. If you have at least 8 years of experience and a high level of english do not hesitate to keep reading.
As a Controlling Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Implement the activity monitoring indicators and ensure the reliability and relevance of the indicators and management tools.
- Act as a finance business partner for the operational departments (marketing, sales, finance, etc.).
- Direct and coordinate company's budgets and regular forecasts in collaboration with the different areas and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Ensuring the budgetary processes (sales budgets by delegation, distributors, etc...) and their annual revisions.
- Manage the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Definition, analysis and monitoring of industrial costs by reference, taking into account the calculation of production needs.
- Calculation and monitoring of costs and the evolution of margins/results for each product line, market, client…
- Optimisation of management information systems (variations, calculation of costs and production plant ratios, etc.).
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Leading the team of 5 industrial, financial and commercial controllers.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration.
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in a manufacturing related company, including experience as an Industrial Plant Controller.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Strongly analytical, rigorous and methodical profile. Entrepreneurial, friendly, socially adaptable, proactive and positive attitude. Ability to generate enthusiasm and strong relational skills
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector and apply now!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 30 de septiembre de 2022We are searching for a Finance Manager to join a real estate company located in Barcelona. If you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role and reporting to an investment fund, do not hesitate to keep reading.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 13 de septiembre de 2022We are looking for a Finance Manager to join an international IT Consultancy in Barcelona, where their HQ are. If you have at least 10 years of experience and you are used to manage multiple legal entities and a team do not misss this opporutnity.