Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Antonio Batlle
Fecha de publicación 15 de noviembre de 2022barcelona accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-11-15 2023-01-14 accountancy Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company in the sports sector is looking for a financial controller with a minimum of 4 years of experience in the financial area.
· Development and management of annual budgets for the Spanish entity, including individual event budgets and Department Budgets for operations, sponsorship, marketing, logistics, and other support functions.
· Monthly forecasting of the country P&L and variance analysis, in consultation with operations staff. Management of financial risks and opportunities.
· Monthly reporting of actual results, against budget and forecast, with analysis and comments.
· Day-to-day accounting for our Spanish entity, including payroll processing, reconciliations, and receivables/payables processes.
· Performance of all other accounting related tasks.
· Preparation of annual financial statements under US GAAP and local GAAP.
· Assist and submitting of all statutory and tax returns – including VAT.
· Liaison with external auditors and tax authorities.
· Understand event processes and work together with the individual race directors on analyzing planning procedures, processes, and profitability around the individual events.
· Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
· Fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English.
· Minimum of 4-5 years relevant experience in accounting and/or auditing.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be extremely diligent about working with international colleagues at all levels and ensuring that deadlines are always met.
· Ability to manage diversity in job responsibilities with precision and accuracy in work.
· Must be hands on, able to multi-task and show proper level of time management.
· Excellent skills in MS Office and Finance applications.
· Experience in Navision accounting software is an advantage
If you meet the requirements and you are interested in starting a new project, please contact us.
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 21 de noviembre de 2022We are looking for a Senior Accountant/Credit Controller to join a multinational automotive company in Barcelona. If ou have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role do not hesitate to continue reading.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 25 de octubre de 2022You will be responsible for the growth, automation and creation of the AR team. You will own and work independently the full processes in your area and support the company growth and expansion to other markets. As part of a multidisciplinary and transversal team you will be partnering with all the department leads across the organization and their expansion.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 20 de octubre de 2022An excellent Accounts Payable Lead role has become available at a Real State Startup. In this strategic position you will be responsible for managing the flow of paperwork between the company and its suppliers, ensuring that all invoices, bills, and other requests for payment are handled on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for ensuring that payments are made correctly and on time.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 13 de octubre de 2022We are looking for a Credit Controller to join a leading technology multinational company in Barcelona. If you have at least 5 years of experience as Credit Controller, a high level of English and experience working with SAP do not hesitate to keep reading.