Finance Data Governance Specialist
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Sandra Alba
Fecha de publicación 13 de enero de 2023barcelona accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 pharmaceuticals Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a Finance Data Governance Specialist for its office in Barcelona (Financial/Accountings/Controlling background necessary).
The mission of the Data Governance Department is to effectively manage a set of processes, roles, policies and metrics intended for ensuring an efficient use of data for better decision making. The main role of the Finance Data Governance Specialist will be to custody the catalogues, data map, quality rules, processes and policies by which the organization will govern its data assets and control their proper application.
- Support the Data Governance Manager in the design, implementation, and monitoring of the Data Governance model. Report periodically on implementation and deficiencies status.
- Assist the tasks of the Data Governance roles, keep the operative model and the RACI matrix updated and support Data Governance Manager on giving training to the organization.
- Custody the workflows, processes and policies of Data Governance, ensure their proper application and upgrade:
○ Maintain the data and reporting catalogues updated.
○ Watch over the compliance and security requirements and classification of the data assets.
○ Make sure the data quality rules defined by business are duly maintained in systems.
- Co-design the Data Governance Map of the organization and bring it up to date.
- Monitoring of the control of changes of master and critical transactional data.
- Actively collaborate with IT, Compliance and Legal departments to ensure Data Governance model is embedded. Playing an active role in the Data Governance committees.
- Monitoring the business requests and incidences related to Data Governance and collaborate with the Data Governance Manager on new risks identification or potential opportunities to improve the efficiency of Data Governance processes.
- Bachelor Degree in, Business Administration, Finance or Engineering.
- +5 years of experience in Financial/Accountings/Controlling/Internal Control, with strong understanding of financial processes.
- Experience working in Master Data /Data Governance, Compliance or Internal Control within a Global organization is a plus.
- Previous Pharma Sector experience valuable.
- SAP user level knowledge at least in FI-CO or SD, MM modules. Data Analytics/BI tooIs advanced users. High Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into key / critical data requirements and capacity to optimize their current state (processes, roles and tools).
- Experience on process design as well as policies, procedures and workflows writing.
- Team player with ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment and strong sense of curiosity.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills: high capacity to navigate within a network of different stakeholders.
- Proactive, responsive, takes ownership and accountability. Agile and Resilient.
- Project mind-set and great adaptability to change.
- Support and business partnering rather than auditing profile.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken)
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector and apply now!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 16 de enero de 2023Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a Finance Data Governance Specialist for its office in Barcelona (Financial/Accountings/Controlling background necessary).
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 16 de enero de 2023We are looking for a Financial Controller to set up and lead the finance department of a technology startup company based in Barcelona. Reporting to the CEO and COO, you will be responsible for setting up the finance functions effectively from scratch, and be the point of contact in the company for investors.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 16 de enero de 2023A leading FMCG company with more than 80 years in the market is looking for an Industrial Controller to help the company achieve their transformation and growth objectives.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 5 de enero de 2023We are looking for new talent to join a multinational IT company located in Sant Cugat del Vallés as Senior Business Controller. If you have at least 5 years of experience and have a high level of english do not hesitate to keep reading.