Trainee Consultant - Finance Division
Consultant Maria Busto
Date posted 23 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Robert Walters, as one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies since 1985, is recruiting a Trainee Consultant for our Finance Division, based in our Madrid office.
About the role:
As a Trainee Consultant, you will be introduced in a 360º commercial environment where you will learn how to build a strong relationship with candidates and clients. From day one you will be part of a trainee programme, team-based and meritocratic company.
You will recruit from middle to executive management positions in the Finance field (like Finance Director, FP&A, Controller, etc).
Your main functions in the Finance division will be:
- Support Senior Consultant to seek for new business opportunities in the market.
- Organising and attending meetings with Senior Consultant.
- Management of the full recruitment process (job intake with the client, CV screening, phone and personal interviews, coordinate the interviews with the clients, etc.).
- Developing an understanding of the market.
- The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor/Master Degree. Previous experience in a Commercial and/or Recruiting role is highly valuable also experience in an Finance department. High level of English is a must.
We offer a 6 month internship in a dynamic and growing business and the opportunity to develop your career with us in a long term.
If you are looking to develop your career in an international organisation that provides a long-term career path and on-going skills training then Robert Walters is the place for you!