Finance and Administration Director
Location Islas BalearesFULL_TIME
Consultant Ana Calvo
Date posted 11 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-112019-04-19 retail PALMA ES EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Multinational retail company is looking for a new Director of Finance and Administration to join the team in Palma de Mallorca.
- Manage the monthly local closing and reporting process.
- Prepare the budget, forecast and year-end statements.
- Cash and risk management.
- Apply new accounting standards (IFRS)
- Manage the liquidity of the Spanish branch.
- Represent the interests of the company towards external partners (tax authorities, banks, insurances, auditors…)
- Lead and support a new ERP implementation.
- Administration functions for HR, IT, Sales Administration and Logistics.
- Manage a team of 7 employees.
Background in Economics, Business Administration or comparable and preferably majoring in Finance/Accounting. The ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience with a solid accounting/audit background out of which 3-5 years in a senior finance function. Proven ability to manage and drive Finance and Administration teams.
Experience in SAP and implementing IT solutions.
Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English (written and verbal). French and/or Portuguese is a valuable asset.
Ambitious, energetic and resilience personality to join a great environment to work in Palma de Mallorca!!!