Finance & Operations Manager (with French)
Consultant Guillermo baurier
Date posted 16 de septiembre de 20192019-09-23 2019-11-15 financial-services Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International advisory strategy firm is looking to incorporate a Finance & Operations Manager for its offices in Barcelona.
About the position:
The Finance and Operations Manager is responsible for establishing and managing efficient business, accounting and office operations for teams located in France, Spain, Germany, Italy and the USA.
- Perform all the data entry into the accounting software.
- Ensure that all accounting operations and data entry are processed accurately.
- Manage relationships with the external accounting firms and auditors in Italy, Spain, France and Germany.
- Manage and process payments, invoicing and intracompany reconciliation.
- Prepare the budget and financial forecasts across several countries.
- Assume responsibility for timely reporting to senior management and regulatory agencies.
- Develop, recommend and enhance periodic reporting and dashboard to Senior Management to facilitate decision-making.
- Manage supplier's contracts, develop and maintain good vendor relationships.
- Review and approve office and travel expenses as per defined policy. Suggest enhancement and process efficiency.
- Assist in maintaining project management software.
- Manage third party tax and accounting vendors to ensure accurate, timely tax payments and payroll processing.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an accounting, or administrative position with accounting responsibilities.
- Work experience in the French environment, regulations and system.
- English and French as working languages, other European language an asset.
- Knowledge of accounting standards and basic financial reports.
- Proficient with technologies, including, accounting information systems, and MS Office.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, including use of Pivot Tables.
- Excellent ability to prioritize, managing time effectively
- Reliability, timeliness, and a sense of urgency.
- Compliance - in policies, regulations, and laws.
- A structured, organized, analytical and hands-on approach to tasks and initiatives
- A love of accuracy and detail, especially with numbers.
- A strong collaborative mindset and ability to quickly form relationships, internally and externally.
- Diplomacy and effective communication.
- Self-starter who thrives in a collaborative and team environment team environment
- Flexibility to travel within Western Europe, the USA and Asia.
- Valid work permit in the European Community