Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Banda salarial: Negotiable
Consultor/a: Sandra Alba
Fecha de publicación: 4 de octubre de 2023barcelona accountancy-finance/finance-director 2023-10-04 2023-12-03 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are looking for a Finance and Administration Manager for a chemical company in Barcelona.
Managing a team of 3 financial profesionals, and reporting to the Management team, your responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for financial reporting and planning and financial analysis.
• Work closely with operating departments to optimize productivity,
• Providing detailed analyses of key business drivers, to enable the line management to make sound business and operational decisions, and to ensure best practice systems and control.
• Ability to articulate recommendations to both senior management and board based on quantitative financial analysis.
• Proactively identifying areas for process improvement to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the controlling function in providing value-added support to business partners.
• Developing standard financial processes, with a focus on implementing such processes and practices.
• Owning of internal controls, policies and procedures related to financial reporting and compliance.
• Act as a business partner for sales, supply and operations departments.
• Support the m&a projects of the company.
• 10 years of relevant experience as a Finance and administration manager in international companies, including team management experience.
• Ability to anticipate and comfortable working with fast paced deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills, with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within and across business units. Strong Analytical Skills and Excellent Communication Skill.
• Strong user of Excel.
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.