Consultant Irene Sastre
Date posted 14 de octubre de 2016
A leading multinational company is seeking to recruit an Accounting Supervisor to join their office based in Málaga, Spain. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for the completion of month end and reporting for the Shared Service Center.
- Supervise day-to-day accounting department operations.
- Ensure month end financial close and reporting.
- Review reconciliations ensuring all are in compliance with IFRS.
- Review department and roll-up P&L results, identify variances to budget and forecast.
- Provide data and explanations to support monthly financial reviews.
- Ensure requests for information from internal and external auditors.
With a degree in Accounting or Finance and a strong accounting background, you will need to have 5 or 6 years of related experience in a Finance / Accounting function in a multinational firm environment or Audit firm. Experience with finance SSC would be highly preferred. Team management experience. Bilingual level of English/Spanish and understanding French, good command of ERPs.
Excellent oral and written communication skills required, with the proven ability to develop and execute financial presentations to an executive level audience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounting Supervisor to join a growing multinational company. If you are interested in the role, please apply today. Don´t miss this challenging project.