Consultant Gonzalo Albendea
Date posted 9 de diciembre de 2016
A leading traveling company sector based in Madrid are looking to recruit a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the job offers a great professional opportunity in a project filled with new challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the company's financial accounting together with month end closing.
- Responsible for accounts payables, receivables, invoicing, refunds and cash control.
- Supervising and consolidation of the companies of the group.
- Monitoring of external audit information together with tax, legal and statutory requirements.
- Manage reconciliation process of full accounts.
- Assure company policies are followed.
- Lead and train the finance department team.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- University degree with focus in Finance and/or Accounting. MBA is a plus.
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting and administration experience.
- Preferably including travel or ecommerce industry.
- Desire experience of accounting in several currencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
If you are a professional with ambition and great capacity of commitment, this employment is for you. Sign up today in this exciting post and start a new professional challenge.