Accounting Director (Project Accounting)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a JuanLuis Calleja
Fecha de publicación 6 de marzo de 2023madrid accountancy-finance/management-accountant 2023-03-06 2023-05-05 oil-and-gas Madrid ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Global Infraestructure Multinational is looking for a Project Accounting Director for its offices in Madrid.
- Responsible for project control of dedicated project(s), including risk management, cash flow management, cost control, variance analysis, reporting and general monitoring progress;
- Responsible for the consolidation of all projects;
- Responsible for team of project accountants that manage all the portfolios;
- Acting as a confidant for the business by providing solicited and unsolicited advice;
- Monitoring and actively manage the total risk profile and claim overview of the projects;
- Understanding divergences within the approved project budgets;
- Identify problems and propose solutions to improve the project financial results;
- Delivering regular reports and updates of the project financial status. All reports must be produced accurately, one time and including analysis and clear explanations;
- You will have a proactive role in applying all compliance rules and regulations;
- Involvement in the continuous improvement program for project control process and risk management.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or closely related field;
- At least 10 years of experience in project control with large complex projects;
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems;
- Strong analysis and reporting skills;
- Accurate mindset;
- Excellent professional communication skills in English and Spanish.
+34 91 309 79 88