Finance & Administration Manager (Experiencia en Oriente Medio)
Consultant Sergio Lopez
Date posted 8 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important spanish construction company is looking for a Finance Manager in Middle East.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Financial management of a subsidiary in Saudi Arabia.
- Financial reporting to Headquarter. Analytical and cost accounting, general accounting (SAP), cash flows, treasury positions, management reports.
- Establish and manage relationships with local entities on financial related matters including JV partners and local administrations.
- Manage day-to-day treasury activities of the company in coordination with Head offices.
- Supervision and follow up that subsidiary compliance with HQ policies and procedures.
- Monitor & control the budget, including cash management and cost control monthly deviation analysis.
- Ensure reliable reporting structure, in line with the company and local regulations.
- Preparation of monthly and annual local financial statements.
- Hard close and final report audit coordination with external auditor.
- Manage the balance sheet & cash flows, local funding, bank.
Bachelor in Business Administration or similar + minimum of 5 years working experience as a Finance Manager (construction industry).
Fluent in English both verbal and writting skills. Excellent compentences in Excel, Power Point, Word and SAP.