I&C Engineer (Oil&Gas)
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 19 de septiembre de 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 engineering Madrid ES EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Important Engineering EPC Company in Oil&Gas field is looking for a I&C Engineer (Oil&Gas) in Madrid.
Under the Engineering Manager, the main roles will be:
- Instrumentation team profile selection, Instrumentation works follow-up, correcting deviations with respect to the foreseen schedule. Instrumentation progress reporting.
- Interface with the Client.
- Identification and assessment of client requirements out of scope.
- Works assignment within the instrumentation team.
- Co-ordination with other design disciplines, scheduling, cost control, Procurement and project management.
- Meetings with suppliers.
- Revision and approval of all instrumentation documents.
We require an Engineer with more than 5 years of instrumentation experience in Oil&Gas or similar industry. Knowledge of drafting tools (AutoCAD, uStation). Experience in DCS/ESD/F&G specifications. Knowledge of Process design and up-to-date instrumentation technologies and suppliers, proven experience in detail engineering of industrial plants. Experience and understanding the EHS requirements. Intools expert user.
Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory.