Project Control Manager (oil&gas)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Alejandro Sanchez
Fecha de publicación 7 de septiembre de 2022valencian-community energy/gas-power 2022-09-07 2022-11-06 oil-and-gas Valencia Valencia ES 46001 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are seeking for a Project Controls Manager based in Valencia. Our customer is a multinational oil&gas and chemical company, and The Project Controls Manager will be responsible as part of an integrated team for all aspects of estimating, planning/ scheduling and control of multi-projects range up to $20m. The ideal candidate must cover all these requirements
- Responsible for managing a cross discipline team to deliver Turnaround (TAR) and project services.
- Ensurethe integrity and effectiveness of estimating, planning / scheduling, cost engineering, MoC, and function risk management for TARs and Projects
- Develop the project controls strategy, plans and procedures, implementing continuous improvements plans and managing conformance to internal and external requirements and stakeholders.
- Support project development / delivery and verify projects are consistently embedding standard project processes.
- Apply digital technologies and an agile mindset as we transform our operating assets in pursuit of our net zero ambition.
- Act as the main point of contact for all assigned Site controls related activity for all TAR’s and Projects
- Liaise with Squad Leads and assign and manage day-to-day work of the controls team.
- Accountable for all controls deliverables
- Generate TAR and Project Portfolio / Program / summary level reports and perform analysis.
- Coordinate quarterly financial updates (QPF’s) and lead internal Control’s verification reviews
- Maintain consistency in the application of site / region policies, procedures, processes, tools, and templates
- Audit/assure quality of controls outputs
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure performance of controls activities. Closely monitor controls performance against realistic targets to ensure that objectives and KPIs are met.
- Develop TAR and Project Controls Improvement Plans and drive continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain Site TAR and Project Controls Plans
- Will be working closely with different delivery squads/teams to provide day to day TAR and Project Controls support.
- Improve discipline and people capability through coaching, training, and mentoring
- Set clear directions through establishing standards, processes, and tools
- Support project development / delivery and verify projects are consistently embedding the standard project processes.
- Manage the interface with multiple project and discipline stakeholders at different business units and entities
- MSc/MEng in and engineering /science or relevant university degree (Engineering)
- It would be preferable Project Management Professional (PMP) / Association of Project Management (APM) accredited
- Good understanding of different methods of project / government financing / funding and legislation / policy
- Experience in portfolio analysis
- Extensive TAR and / or project controls experience
- Solid experience in stage gated processes with an excellent track record of delivery
- Self-motivation and a high level of individual initiative and self-reliance
- Ability to interface, influence, and work effectively with members of Project Leadership
- Strong ability to build partnerships, actively engage and respect contributions of others
- Strong analytical skills with expertise in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to adapt quickly to new ‘digital’ technologies
- Proven experience in Primavera P6, MS Project or similar.
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: ValenciaFecha de publicación: 19 de septiembre de 2022Importante empresa del sector energético selecciona un/a Director/Responsable del área de Desarrollo de Negocio para su sede en Valencia. La posición ofrece estabilidad y crecimiento profesional. Reportará a Dirección General y estará ubicado en Valencia.