Contract Manager (Mining project)
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 18 de junio de 20192019-06-18 2019-08-17 engineering Madrid ES EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Important Construction Company specialized in Power Generation and Mining projects is looking for a Contract Manager (Mining Project). Madrid.
- Project Contract Management. (Obligation management, support preparation of documentation required, identification of claims, support or execute preparation of claims documents, development claim negotiation strategies, participation in claims negotiations).
- Support to the Project Managers in Project Contract Management, contractual and claims/change related issues (being the first project contact for legal issues; liaising with regional Contracts & Legal colleagues).
- Preparation of reports and presentations about Claims Management.
- Support bids in order to improve commercial conditions.
- Identification of contractual obligations, potential variations and possible claim situations (primarily with prime contracts, related teaming agreements and subcontracts).
- Assistance to the Project Management team to define, implement, maintain and support effective change management and contract management policies, procedures and activities that grow the project scope, revenues and margins.
- Working within the existing Contracts & Legal function, perform general business activities and provide advice relating to contractual, Project Contract Management and claim matters throughout the business.
We require a University degree minimum BSc either in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Cost Engineering or Engineering with more than 5 years of experience in Contract Management mainly in one or more of the following projects such as Mining, Petrochemical complex, Refineries, Chemical, Industrial or Power plants. Primarily with prime contracts, related teaming agreements and subcontracts, support bids and claims management.
Availability to move on site as expat (South America).
Fluent Spanish, English Required.