Process Engineer Automotive Sector
Location Castilla y LeónFULL_TIME
Consultant Isabel Latour
Date posted 3 de junio de 20192019-06-05 2019-08-02 automotive Valladolid ES EUR 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Process and Maintenance Engineer Automotive Sector
The process and Maintenance Engineer main responsabilities will be:
- Design and development new equipment : define the means (technical plans, programs,...), evaluate and select suppliers according to the criteria selected by the Management, in particular: quality, reliability, sustainability of the companies; and develop this supplier panel to optimize quality and reduce costs and deadlines.
- Improve current process.
- Plan the implementation of new equipment (or the evolutions of existing equipment) in connection with the project schedules (customers or internal).
- Establish the equipment purchase files (specifications, etc.), receive, assemble, program the resources and ensure their implementation in order to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Install new equipment.
- Complete documentation to show and ensure compliance with both internal and external regulations and protocols.
- Supervise processes and work to maintain optimization of the production lines.
- Risk assessments of the equipment and processes being used. Of course, this refers to staff safety and safety within the plant, but this can also extend outwards to include things such as the environmental impact.
- Continual evaluation of equipment and processes to ensure both efficiency and quality remain high.
- Be the support in Production service to the continuous improvement of existing processes / equipment.
On all those items, when it’s necessary, you will use Standard Quality Tools (PFMEA, Capability), CAD Software (SOLIDWORKS / CATIA V5) and Programming Tools for Robots (Fanuc / ABB) and PLC (Siemens).
- Monitor equipment – including regular testing and ensuring maintenance tasks are carried out (Curative maintenance, Preventive maintenance).
- Diagnosing faults, responding to breakdowns and repairing equipment
- Assisting Process Technicians in troubleshooting in the event of a problem
- Spare parts Inventory management
- Create / Update all necessary documentations
- Data collection, interpretation and report writing
- Presentation of data and reports to senior colleagues and management
- Budget responsibilities
- Supervising engineering and technical staff (Spain)
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- We are looking for a technical candidate with strong knowledge of the automotive sector and processes involved (electrical, electronic, pneumatic, robotics)
- Advance level of English is a must and Spanish highly desired. French will be positively valued.
- Strong analytical and solving problem skills.