Project Manager (Automation Projects)
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 21 de octubre de 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 oil-and-gas Madrid ES EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading technology automation company is looking for a Project Manager (Automation Projects)
- Overall technical and schedule responsibility.
- Project planning and follow-up, Risk management, Resource estimation and planning together with engineering managers & lead engineer, Transfer project to service organization.
- Ensuring project profitability.
- Leading of project team.
- Project meetings with customer, with process suppliers, Internal meetings with project team, sales etc.
- Responsible of site operation plan.
- Internal reporting for management, monthly progress reporting to end-Customer.
- Financial responsibility( budgeting, monthly estimation, invoicing, project purchasing, change management).
We require an Engineer with more than 5 years in an industrial process environment. PMP or IPMA Project Management certification or training a plus. Experience in process control systems, DCS systems, safety systems and instrumentation and electrical engineering in the Oil&Gas, chemical industry, power plants or complex process plants.
Must exhibit business oriented attitude and leadership skills, have experience with team building, process improvement, conflict resolution, and motivating people.
Fluent in English and Spanish, other languages are plus.