Field Service Engineer
Consultant David Hernández Odonell
Date posted 6 de mayo de 20192019-05-08 2019-07-05 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
A new position as a Site Engineer have just become available for an important International Engines Company. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector. As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance / repairing jobs of high-power engines / gensets on client's site.
- Execute service on the engines in compliance with the maintenance protocol. For example, checking oil, replace filters and valves and diverse types of measurements.
- Execute major service on the engine in compliance with the protocol for major service
Failures analysis on the engines in the specialism of Mechanics, electronics and the associated software systems. Check historical data of the engine;
- Work effectively as part of a team of technicians
- Process timesheets, expense reports, Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) forms, and job reports in a timely manner
- Comply with all EHS policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive work site
Perform other duties as assigned
- We require medium/ high degree technical education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience under a similar roll
- We are looking for an engineer with substantial professional experience in power solutions from 1.400 to 9.400 kWe per engine, and complete power systems that can deliver an output of beyond 200MWe
- Strong electrical skills desired
- Spanish and English must be spoken