Chief Product Officer - Sustainability
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Victor Barrachina
Fecha de publicación 25 de agosto de 2022barcelona energy/renewable-conventional-t-d 2022-08-25 2022-10-24 purchasing-and-procurement Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are recruiting a CPO (Chief Product Officer) specialist in carbon-aware energy procurement for a SaaS Scale-Up company with the aim of scaling the company’s product offerings to the next level while cultivating a product excellence mindset.
Recognized thought-leader and disruptive cleantech service provider in Carbon-aware Electricity Procurement market (24/7 Carbon-free Energy and carbon-optimized procurement). After securing $6.5M Series A round from Google and Microsoft, the time is ripe for consolidating as the global leading service provider for energy suppliers and buyers wishing to embark on the carbon-free energy supply.
- Experience and knowledge of energy markets and energy-related carbon accounting
- Experience in leading the PM organization, supervising PM managers and taking ownership for creating and managing the product roadmap and product development process in a technology business, ideally in B2B enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrate experience in the customer and user journey
- Built high performing teams in the past
- Have extensive experience of gathering requirements from customers, sales, the market and translating these into insights and requirements
- Fluent in English
Taking over directly from the CEO in order to oversee all of the company’s product-related matters, you will lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, incubate new roles, and execute on current and new strategic initiatives from the early stages of developing a new product concept to beyond product launch, with the objective of balancing the needs and goals of both the product and the business.
Take this change and get the carrer step-up that you were looking for ftom long ago!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 21 de septiembre de 2022We are hiring a Senior Customer Success Specialist for the EMEA region working for a leading clean-tech scale up in the carbon aware energy procurement. The role itself is a strategic key figure for the company's growth and development, hence it will interact with almost all the departments (sales team, marketing, product, etc).