Sr Renewables Business Development Manager – MADRID
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Pablo Fernández
Fecha de publicación 6 de septiembre de 2022madrid energy/renewable-conventional-t-d 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 engineering Madrid ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
European renewable energy company is looking for a qualified executive in project and business development for their wind and solar operations in Spain, based in Madrid. If you meet the requirements and are looking for a challenge in the renewable energy sector with a clear focus on Wind Business Development, do not hesitate to sign up for this offer.
Reporting to Head of Business Development in Spain and to the Board of Directors in Italy, as Senior Renewables Business and Project Development Manager– Madrid, the candidate will manage and coordinate the following areas:
- Identification of new opportunities of co-development and M&A for Ready to Build or terminated pipelines.
- Business development for Wind and solar projects with a dedicated team both local and from Global HQ; production assessments, access and connection, permitting process and stakeholders management.
- Explore regional needs, gather specific regional market intelligence and identify key topics of interest to incorporate in the regional approach strategies,
- Research on external consultants and other service providers, establish contacts and initiate engagement,
- Technical and economical evaluation for Wind and solar projects including CAPEX, OPEX, permitting and grid connection analysis.
- Due Diligence process management for any M&A or tender process.
- HR staff management
Desired technical background such as relevant engineering with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in business development for renewable energies with emphasis in Wind projects. With a high networking in the principal players and a good understanding and knowledge of current regulation in Spain.
Required advance English
You will work independently and autonomously reporting to the Head of BD to manage the projects in Spain. For this, it is essential to have good social, negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills, focus on results, with a business vision. To have ability to relate to and to manage multiple stakeholders and availability of a strong and consolidated network in the industry.
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: MadridFecha de publicación: 6 de septiembre de 2022European renewable energy company is looking for a qualified executive in project and business development for their wind and solar operations in Spain, based in Madrid. If you meet the requirements and are looking for a challenge in the renewable energy sector with a clear focus on Wind Business Development, do not hesitate to sign up for this offer.