Senior Customer Success Specialist EMEA - Energy procurement
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Victor Barrachina
Fecha de publicación 21 de septiembre de 2022barcelona energy/renewable-conventional-t-d 2022-09-21 2022-11-20 sales Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are hiring a Senior Customer Success Specialist for the EMEA region working for a leading clean-tech scale up in the carbon aware energy procurement. The role itself is a strategic key figure for the company's growth and development, hence it will interact with almost all the departments (sales team, marketing, product, etc).
We’re looking for an experienced professional with a background in power markets, renewable energy corporate procurement, and Scope 2 strategy development and execution for carbon-free energy software solutions.
You will operate alongside the sales team, content marketing, product, and delivery specialists; being involved in all the phases of the customer journey - from inputs to content creation for inbound marketing, to technical sales support, all the way to upselling and renewals.
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, this role will be responsible for developing and consolidating the company thought leadership as well as renewing, expanding, and upselling a portfolio of software solutions with business clients from the (mainly) ICT sector, consumer goods, financial institutions, and commercial real estate.
The day-to-day of this role involves:
- Supporting the sales team with energy-related expertise to help convince prospects to sign contracts
- Having a comprehensive understanding of customer needs as well as the services and software portfolio
- Growing the revenue per customer, establishing and building professional relationships at all levels of the customer organization
- Collaborating with customers to define an action plan to maximize their investment while providing data-driven, professional, analytical, and actionable advice to clients
- Empower other teams of the company with market/clientele/industry insights, e.g. helping shape product improvements and new products.
- Becoming a key contributor to assist in tailoring commercial offerings to address the needs of the key customer segments
- Working with the wider Sales & Marketing team to create content (both client-facing and internal), drive cohesive effort and brand messaging across all channels,
- Working closely with the product team to ensure that the roadmap corresponds to key client’s needs and fulfills contractual agreements, feeding back feature requests and your own ideas for process and product enhancement
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate for this role, must have:
- You have +10 years of experience in corporate renewable energy procurement and GHG Scope 2, working as a direct stakeholder or external consultant in the following areas:
- Energy management overseeing +8-figures energy portfolios
- Project lead on Renewable Power procurement via PPA or EACs
- Actively participated in or lead the development of a multinational company’s decarbonization strategy (i.e PPA, EAC, Techno)
- Actively participated in or lead the development of a multinational company’s market-based indirect emissions reporting.
- Actively participated in or lead the development and execution of financial hedging strategies (100 M€ / year)
- You have business acumen and experience dealing with senior stakeholders at a corporate level - able to find new ways to grow the business, identify new areas where the company’s operations could be applicable, opportunities to productize our offerings, etc.
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- You are great at managing complexity and navigating between high-level discussions and detailed topics
- You have the ability to deeply engage clients, identify and deliver insightful questions, and non-confrontationally challenge client assumptions and ideas
Also are nice-to-have:
- Experience in SaaS-based cleantech start-ups
- Account management and customer success work experience
- Successful track records managing, renewing, and expanding/upselling enterprise accounts
WHATS IS ON THE OFFER
The benefits of this offer are:
- A competitive salary, and bonus structure.
- An extremely steep learning curve in a fast-paced high-tech B2B Company
- International team with 11+ different nationalities and a ‘global citizen mindset
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are valued
- An entrepreneurial environment where innovation is encouraged and nurtured
- 23 official pay vacation days + bank holidays and days when the company does not operate
- Hybrid and flexible working environment
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh organic fruit
- Sports and wellness package. Includes monthly massage
- Company-sponsored team fun events every quarter and other cool after-work activities
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: BarcelonaFecha de publicación: 25 de agosto de 2022We are recruiting a CPO (Chief Product Officer) specialist in carbon-aware energy procurement for a SaaS Scale-Up company with the aim of scaling the company’s product offerings to the next level while cultivating a product excellence mindset.