Technical Support Specialist
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Pedro Torres Hervés
Fecha de publicación 21 de octubre de 2022andalusia energy/renewable-conventional-t-d 2022-10-21 2022-12-20 engineering Sevilla Sevilla ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
US multinational company specialized in PV and Wind technology is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to address technical inquiries associated with company's range of products (sensing devices, smart technologies).
- Provide timely support to customers regarding technical questions, instructing on product use and installation, custom configurations, product troubleshooting, reviewing data, and recommending solutions.
- Oversee the troubleshooting of complex product or customer challenges, which may involve managing an interdepartmental team, designing and conducting tests, computer networking, and/or in-depth data analysis.
- Identify deficiencies and areas for improvement in products, document them, and work with the Engineering team on solutions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the companies processes and help to implement them.
- Represent the customers’ perspective when working with non-customer-facing departments, effectively communicating the customers’ needs and experiences.
- Provide product training for customers and employees both on and off site, including travel to international customers. Trainings can range from 1-on-1 in-field demonstrations to seminars with over 50 attendees.
- Develop customer training programs for new products.
- Serve as a technical lead on one or more product areas, being a point person within the company for technical questions related to that product.
- Product testing.
- Develop tools for processing and analyzing data collected from company devices.
- Monitor data collection and analyze meteorological data from internal sites and costumer sites.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge on the company's complete product line.
- Oversee and coordinate field installations and service.
- Represent the company at industry events, such as trade shows and workshops. Support members of the Sales and Marketing teams as a technical representative at customer/stakeholder meetings.
Two-year or four-year college degree, preferably in a technical field
Verbal and written Spanish and English language fluency.
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing, engineering or customer service environment, with at least 2 years’ experience in a technical support role.
High level of expertise with Microsoft Office programs and strong computer proficiency
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing
Technical aptitude – in-depth knowledge of electronics, cellular communications technology, computer networking and security, meteorological data collection, remote sensing and/or renewable energy technology required
Programming experience and knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Python) preferred
High level of autonomy and initiative required
Ability to interact effectively with a diverse domestic and international customer base
Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
Professional, positive, and dependable manner
Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with strong attention to detail