Wind Power - Corporative HSE Manager
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 3 de julio de 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 engineering Navarre Navarra Navarra ES EUR 50000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Wind Power – Corporative HSE Manager. If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables industry, this is the opportunity for you.
Under the responsibility of the Managing Director, in collaboration with business and operation services, as Wind Power – Corporative HSE Manager, your main duties will be:
- To implement the HSE Policy and the yearly action plan; to manage HSE priorities, ensuring regulatory monitoring, developing HSE instructions and guidelines for several countries.
- To define and set-up objectives and targets for your team and support them continuously.
- To encourage experience sharing and learnings, as well as the deployment of good practices for the continuous improvement.
- To assess project HSE impacts (Risk Assessment) before contract signature and ensure proper mitigation measures are implemented in each process.
- To manage Health, Safety and Environment management meetings, and internal/external audits.
We require a technical background, and solid HSE experience (at least 10 years) focused in the Wind Power sector, having worked in multinational companies with different subsidiaries. Knowledge of Health & Safety Law (and subsequent regulations), electrical standards, and height and crane operations standards, are required (as well as specific PPE’s, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001).
As Wind Power – Corporative HSE Manager, you have to be solution oriented and able to tackle any problem; developing a realistic vision of the HSE stakes and priorities and having the ability to anticipate risks and to work and act upon initiative. Proven leadership skills is required. As Wind Power – Corporative HSE Manager, you must be rigorous, autonomous, organized and know how to communicate with efficiency.
A person fluent in both Spanish and English is a must.
The position of Wind Power – Corporative HSE Manager is based in Madrid but you will travel internationally on a regular basis.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Wind Power industry, this is the opportunity for you.