Renewable Energy (Wind) - Contract Manager
Location Comunidad Foral de NavarraFULL_TIME
Consultant Yeray Pereda
Date posted 5 de julio de 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 engineering Navarre ES EUR 40000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Renewable energy (Wind) Contract Manager in Navarra.
Within the Commercial Sales team, as Renewable Energy (Wind) - Contract Manager, your main duties will be:
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, managing contractual documentation.
- Support and consult regarding variations, subsequent sales, claims, claim defence and over dues of customers or subcontractors. Identify documents and evaluates claim-relevant events.
- Manage claims and subsequent sales towards customers.
- Manage claims towards suppliers, in case the value is too low for central claim department to take over. Support central claim department in large supplier claims.
- Supports or leads contractual negotiations with customers or suppliers.
- Manages Escrow Agreement.
- Supports sales regarding contractual issues which are relevant for Project Management.
- Point of contact for insurances matters.
We are looking for an Engineer to fill this Renewable Energy (Wind) - Contract Manager position. You must have at least 5 year's experience in similar roles (Contract or Project Management, Legal issues) in Wind/Heavy Industry/Big energy generation EPC projects, valuable knowledge of Construction / Procurement / Project Management and Budget management. Spanish and English bilingual speaker is a must, other languages will be valuable.
This vacancy is based in the North of Spain, although as Renewable Energy (Wind) - Contract Manager, you may travel often nationally/internationally.
If you are seeking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewable Power industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.