Head of QHSE – Wind farms O&M
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 9 de agosto de 20192019-08-19 2019-09-08 engineering Madrid ES GBP 60000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Head of QHSE – Wind farms O&M. If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Wind Power industry, this is the opportunity for you.
Under the responsibility of the Regional CEO for the business unit, functionally liaising with Heads of QHSE in other regions, and in collaboration with business and operation services (Operations, HR, Legal, Logistics, Finance…), as Head of QHSE – Wind farms O&M, your main duties will be:
- To implement the QHSE Policy and the yearly action plan; to manage QHSE priorities, ensuring regulatory monitoring, developing QHSE instructions and guidelines in EMEA.
- To define and set-up objectives and targets for your team and support them continuously.
- To encourage experience sharing and learning's, as well as the deployment of good practices and investigation of accidents.
- To assess project QHSE impacts (Risk Assessment) before contract signature and ensure proper mitigation measures are implemented during operation and maintenance activities.
- To manage service QHSE documentation.
- To ensure Client Management Excellence and pursue Continuous Improvement.
- We require a technical background, and solid QHSE experience (at least 12 years), more oriented to Operations & Maintenance than manufacturing or EPC, and focused in the Wind Power sector. Knowledge of EMEA Health & Safety Laws (and subsequent regulations), electrical standards, and height and crane operations standards, are required (as well as specific PPE’s, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001). Mastering of data-processing tools and work flow technology is a must (ideally SAP).
- As Head of QHSE – Wind farms O&M, you have to be solution oriented and able to tackle any problem; developing a realistic vision of the QHSE stakes and priorities and having the ability to anticipate risks and to work and act upon initiative. Proven leadership skills is required. As Head of QHSE – Wind farms O&M, you must be rigorous, autonomous, organized and know how to communicate with efficiency.
- A person fluent in both Spanish and English is a MUST. Other languages such as French or German will be a plus.
The position of Head of QHSE – Wind farms O&M can be based in the North of Spain or in Madrid, but you may be required to travel sporadically.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Wind Power industry, this is the opportunity for you.