HSE Manager - Renewables
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 20 de agosto de 20192019-08-21 2019-10-19 engineering Madrid ES EUR 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a HSE Manager - Renewables. If you are looking for a challenge within the amazing Renewables industry, this is the right opportunity for you.
About the role:
The HSE Manager - Renewables will be functionally liaising with the HSE Global Department and in collaboration with business and operation services (Sales, Engineering, Construction, HR, Legal…). The position is based in Madrid but you will travel around Spain to the different sites, on a regular basis.
Your main duties will be:
- To implement the HSE Policy and the yearly action plan; to manage HSE priorities, ensuring regulatory monitoring, developing HSE instructions and guidelines in Spain.
- To define and set-up objectives and targets for your team and support them continuously.
- To encourage experience sharing and learnings, as well as the deployment of good practices.
- To assess project QSE impacts (Risk Assessment) before contract signature and ensure proper mitigation measures are implemented during project execution.
- To manage project and maintenance service HSE documentation: Project HSE Plan, Permit to work, Sub-contractors qualification, etc. and support the standard documentation
We require a technical background, and solid QHSE experience (at least 5 years), oriented to EPC projects more than manufacturing, and focused in the PV and Wind Power sector. Knowledge of Spain Health & Safety Law (and subsequent regulations), electrical standards, and height and crane operations standards, are required (as well as specific PPE’s, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001). Mastering of data-processing tools (IT tools) is a must (ideally SAP software).
As HSE Manager - Renewables, you have to be solution oriented and able to tackle any problem; developing a realistic vision of the HSE stakes and priorities and having the ability to anticipate risks and to work and act upon initiative. Proven leadership skills is required. As HSE Manager - Renewables, you must be rigorous, autonomous, organized and know how to communicate with efficiency.
A person fluent in both Spanish and English is a MUST. Other languages such as French, Portuguese or German will be a plus.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply!