Finance & Accounting Manager
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a ALESSANDRO SEROGLIA
Fecha de publicación 21 de noviembre de 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 retail Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company leader in its sector is looking for a Finance & Accounting Manager that will support the creation and growth of the new business in Spain.
About the position:
As a Finance & Accounting Manager, you’ll be working closely with the Managing Director to ensure that the commercial strategy is implemented appropriately.
The role will require you to develop and create financial models, financial reports and set up the appropriate and necessary financial processes and procedures for an early stage business. You will be building the right foundations, that will allow the company to scale quickly and efficiently.
You’ll need to be a Finance all-rounder; although you will be expected to build out the Finance Team over time, you’ll need to be hands on from the start.
You will also receive support from the HQ Finance team, who will provide governance and oversight to ensure that the approach you take is consistent with its existing businesses.
- Set up the Finance functions for this fledgling enterprise.
- Run all day-to-day finance activities.
- Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulations - including preparation and submission of company tax and financial statements.
- Build and monitor financial forecasts and budgeting requirements.
- Develop the financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Develop high-level financial reporting and analysis - including weekly and monthly reporting against agreed KPIs.
- Implement processes to evaluate costs, debt management and debt collection - that do not stifle or slow down the speed of execution.
- Provide effective commercial challenge to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Build a strong and effective team, and mentor and develop them accordingly.
- Work with the wider finance team to integrate financial reporting and ERP software between international businesses and the rest of the Group.
- Manage financial aspects of key supplier relationships.
- Mandatory +4 years of experience as a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or similar).
- At least 3 years of experience in the Spanish energy retail market. Valuable experience within a start-up environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The ability to work in tight time constraints, short deadlines and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with the rest of the wider team.
- Advanced Spanish and Proficient English level.
If you are looking for a new professional challenge in a top company with the opportunity to pursue your outstanding career, apply now!