Asset Manager – Photovoltaic Plants
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a david atanasio
Fecha de publicación 3 de diciembre de 20192019-12-05 2020-02-01 engineering Madrid ES EUR 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Asset Management Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for an asset manager – Photovoltaic Plants.
- Production monitoring and supervising the O&M staff.
- Participation in elaborating and monitoring the annual preventive maintenance plan, checking the monthly invoicing and processing the correspondent claims.
- Communication and supervision of tasks related to key local stakeholders such as landowners, local and regional administrations, utilities, insurance providers and local suppliers and service providers are also covered.
- Management and verification of alarms or incidents of the monitoring system.
- Carry out monthly monitoring of production, Heq, PR (real versus target).
- Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Management of cost control, procedures and quality control.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing contracts with operators and maintainers.
- An Industrial or Civil Engineer, MSc Renewable Energy preferred
- At least 3 years experience in similar roles
- Spanish native speaker, and high level of English are a must
- Be able to use PVsyst, MS Office, Excel, and/or Access
This vacancy is Madrid based, although as Asset Manager -Photovoltaic Plants you will travel monthly to different photovoltaic plants mainly within Spain. If you are looking for a challenge within the Renewables industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.