Energy storage solutions (utility scale) - Team Lead
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Victor Barrachina
Fecha de publicación 17 de mayo de 2022otros energy/renewable-conventional-t-d 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 engineering Berlin Berlin DE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are recruiting a Energy Storage team lead for a well known multi national company that aims to develop its Energy Storage Department for Utility Scale projects.
Reporting to the director of the BU, the person chosen must provide:
- +5 years of experience in Utility Scale RE projects (preferred expertise in solar industry).
- Preferred an Engineering / technical degree.
- +3 years experience using SCADA, constrol systems design or building automation.
- Strong knowledge in electricity trading, revenue stacking structure and electricas standarisation in European utility interconnections.
The open role funtion's are:
- Develop and design electrical storage systems.
- Advanced solar or wind energy and storage analysis for the layout and energy production estimations.
- Define and apply optimized revenue stacking structures
- Lead and manage to develop and construct hybrid power plants with timely and cost-effective resolution.
- Responsible for the review, approval, and technical oversight of all engineering and design of solar PV or wind and storage projects (including substations, transmission interconnection systems, SCADA, system protection and controls and ensure conformance to all PPA's and grid operator).
- Work with developers, electrical engineering, consultants when needed to ensure consistent criteria, cost effective designs and timely delivery.
What we ofer for the chosen candidate:
- Full remote opportunity.
- Work - Family balance.