Building Site Engineer
Consultant Jaime Sánchez
Date posted 20 de septiembre de 2016
Important Contractor Company in the infrastructures industry is looking for a Building Site Engineer to join one of its international projects.
Under the Site Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for the construction on site and compliance with the assigned schedule
- Coordinate new activities between site team and Subcontractor and coordinate interferences between subcontractors
- Plan and analyse all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Site Manager
- Ensure that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards
- Responsible for compliance with QA/QC Plan
- Be directly responsible for the safety of all civil groups' personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution is done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards
- Estimate, prepare and assigns resources such as manpower, materials, equipment and others required for all civil works prior to execution
- Monitor the status of all progress work on site daily, (involves survey team, subcontractor and joint venture team)
We require a Civil Engineer with 10 years onsite experience in singular buildings and preferably in metro stations. Ideally, you will have experience in the Gulf countries such as UAE, KSA, Qatar or others preferable. Availability to move abroad required, as well as fluency in English and Spanish.
If your are looking for a new role in one of the largest ongoing construction projects please send your CV.