Mechanical Site Engineer
Consultant Rim Boujrad
Date posted 27 de septiembre de 2016
A new posting as Mechanical Site Engineer in Middle East has just become available for an International Construction Company specialized in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
About the Mechanical Site Engineer position:
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the main roles will be to:
- Advise the commercial team of any technical or engineering changes that could warrant a variation or cost change.
- Liaise with supervision, management, surveying, planning and commercial teams and provide them with information as required.
- Read and understand construction and other drawing, specifications and other technical information and advise others of the same.
- To raise technical queries where information conflict exists or is missing and act on responses.
- Provide engineering and technical guidance to operatives, supervision and management.
- Support the survey team and provide assistance as necessary.
A Mechanical Site Engineer with at least 8 years of experience in Oil&Gas industry with proven experience in site engineering and technical skills and also to ensure that all relevant technical information is available to the construction team at a zero defect level.
English language is required, Arabic Language is added value.