Project Mechanical Supervisor
Consultant Rim Boujrad
Date posted 27 de septiembre de 2016
A new posting as Project Mechanical Supervisor in Middle East has just become available for an International Construction Company specialized in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
About the Project Mechanical Supervisor position:
Reporting directly to the Construction Manager, the main roles will be to:
- Undertake the detailed engineering of the project.
- Prepare potential vendor lists, technical details and quantities for quotation enquiry packages.
- Technical and commercial evaluation of quotations.
- Establish the construction methodology and obtain approval of method statements.
- Resolution of technical difficulties with the professional team.
- Preparation of the working drawings including instruction and supervision of the drafting team.
- Commissioning planning and completion.
- Preparation of record drawings and operating and maintenance manuals.
- Participates in the control of the mechanical project cost budget.
- Identification of additional works, obtains instructions, provides information for valuation and agrees the value.
Project Mechanical Engineer with at least 8 years of experience in Oil&Gas industry with proven experience in project engineering and technical skills and also to ensure that all relevant technical information is available to the construction team at a zero defect level.
English language is required, Arabic Language is added value.