GENERAL SERVICE AND CAMP MANAGER
Location Arabia Saudita
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 13 de octubre de 2016
A new posting as GENERAL SERVICE AND CAMP MANAGER in Middle East has just become available for an International Construction Company specialized in Infrastructures projects. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
About the GENERAL SERVICE AND CAMP MANAGER position:
Reporting to the General Service Manager, The main responsibilities will be:
- Control and coordinate all company accommodation activities. These company accommodations include labour camp and company staff apartments.
- Controlling the budget and finances related with his area of responsibility, managing stock levels and ordering supplies;
- Communicating with the services providers to coordinate and plan the allocation of accommodation;
- Liaising with other departments/lines or external subcontractors in order to coordinate the accommodations;
- Arranging repairs and maintenance of the facilities;
- Inspecting the accommodation to ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are met, carrying out risk assessments as necessary;
- Supervising the work of cleaning staff and ensuring standards are maintained;
- Making sure adequate security for the facilities is provided;
- Ensuring the smooth running of accommodation facilities, including the safety and well-being of guests and residents;
- Involvement in the building and refurbishment of residential accommodation.
We require a Degree with experience of over 5 years in a similar position in International projects.
Willingness to live in Middle East.
A high level of English.