MEP Manager (Expat)
Consultant Ignacio Sanchez
Date posted 8 de noviembre de 2016
Important Construction Company, leading the development and execution of singular buildings, is looking for a MEP Manager for one of its projects in Qatar.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading the design of MEP installations for the Building and Infrastructure services, according to the client's Specifications.
- Coordinating the MEP engineers, architects and other stakeholders, being responsible for the compliance of the local regulations.
- Supervising and monitoring the execution of the installations.
- Dealing with the utility companies and ensuring the compliance of local regulations.
- Managing the pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
- Leading the maintenance and after-sales services.
We are looking for an Industrial Engineer with at least 10 years of experience. Ideally, you will have developed and executed MEP installations (electricity, HVAC, plumbing, renewable energy, efficiency) in singular buildings and facilities. It would be an asset if you have previous experience in the Middle East. You should also have a high level in English (minimum C1).
If you are looking for a challenging position in a singular project and you have a broad experience in MEP Installations, apply now to this position.