Cost Control Engineer (Railway Project)
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 14 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
International Construction Company specialized in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects is looking for a Cost Control Engineer with experience in Middle East (KSA). Attractive Package.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Cost Control Manager, he will be responsible of controlling and reporting all project´s costs and detecting any deviances related to the stipulated Project Budget Cost. Review and issue the Risks and Opportunities Analysis of the Project cost.
The main functions are:
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for the project which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring.
- Prepare monthly project report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis and register all issues relating to the project promptly to the Cost Control Manager and management.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the Cost Control Manager as and when required.
- Prepare and follow up daily work schedule and short project plans by start and finish dates.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Update the staffing plan schedules.
- Collaborate with the Planning Department in the task that require the support of Cost Control.
We require a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Industrial or Civil Engineering, or any degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control related training with at least 5 years in a similar role. Experience in the planning of engineering/construction activities. Valuable experience from Large or High rise building, but Railway or MEP & Metro project is preferable.
High level of English language is required.