Electrical Site Engineer
Consultant Carlos Garcia
Date posted 14 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
International Construction Company specialized in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects is looking for Electrical Site Engineer with experience in Middle East.
Reporting directly to the Project Engineer, the main roles will be to:
- Produces the detailed engineering, procurement, and supervision of the installation of the Electrical and ELV works for major commercial and light industrial buildings, working within the project budget to achieve the forecast profit under the supervision of the Project Engineer.
- Prepare potential vendor lists, technical details and quantities for quotation enquiry packages and technical and commercial evaluation of quotations.
- Establish the construction methodology and obtain approval of method statements.
- Issue the approved drawings to site and instruct the site team on the approved method of construction.
- Review progress and quality of installation.
- Record delays to the works and assist in the valuation of claims.
- Participate in preparation and implement quality assurance plans.
- Commissioning planning and completion.
- Preparation of record drawings and operating and maintenance manuals.
- Participate in the preparation and implement the project safety plan.
- Develops close business relationships with the client, main contractor and professional team.
We require a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from reputed University with at least 10 years post graduate experience with at least 5 years in a similar position in the UAE/GCC and preferably with some of that experience being gained in KSA/UAE/GCC.
High level of English language is required. Single or family status is accepted.