Consultant Carlos Garcia
Date posted 26 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A new posting as Commissioning Manager has just become available for an International Engineering & Construction Company specialized in Upstream & Gas EPC projects. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
Under the Head of department, the main roles will be:
- He will make a complete list of all inspection and test records and Pre-commissioning check sheets required for each component within the system.
- He will write specific or unique inspection reports, checking procedures relevant to that package.
- He will develop a Pre-commissioning manual for each mechanical completion package which includes itemized activity schedule for each system. Develop generic procedures for carrying out pre-commissioning activities such as loop checking, flushing, leak testing and inserting. He will develop safety requirements and precautions for such process systems. He will develop procedures for executing and controlling all aspects of the work in a safe and efficient manner including organization and responsibilities. He will develop final mechanical completion inspection procedure and check list.
- He will develop a complete in-site scope for chemical cleaning and degreasing procedures for the Project for bidding to subcontractor.
- He will distribute the Pre-commissioning procedures scope for the respective Mechanical completion packages to respective discipline engineers in the head office to form a team to execute detail procedures and check sheets.
- Initially He will report to the Field Manager in writing operating Manuals for each Process unit.
- Initially he will be based in the engineering office writing operating manuals for process plants. He will create a database for Process Plants Pre-commissioning.
We require an engineer with more than 5 years of experience in commissioning activities, mainly in Petrochemical complexes, Refineries, Chemical, LNG projects, Power plants or offshore projects.
International mobility is required.
English/Spanish language is demanded.