Civil Engineering Specialist (Wind Power)
Consultant Jaime Sánchez
Date posted 20 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Multinational energy company leading the renewable energies sector is looking for a Civil Engineering Specialist to join its branch in Morocco.
Reporting to the Construction Director, your main functions will be to:
- Coordinate the development of basic and detailed design of civil works
- Ensure the stakeholders comply with the expected quality and time requirements
- Evaluate geotechnical characteristics of the site, proposing the best construction solution
- Develop the optimal structural design to make the project feasible
- Monitor the state of the project attending to deadlines and needs of other departments
We are looking for a Civil Engineer with at least 7 years in a similar role within industrial projects. Ideally, you will have experience leading the civil works of renewable energy projects (wind/solar). Expertise in geotechnics and structures is a must. Additionally, it is required to have knowledge of SAP2000, StaadPro and Civil 3D. Fluency in French and English is needed, other languages such as Italian and Spanish are desired.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and you would like to join of the leading energy companies in its branches in Morocco, please send your CV to the Civil Engineering specialist position.