Site Manager - Automation Industry
Consultant Joan Bars
Date posted 11 de julio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important oportunity as a SITE MANAGER for an important multinational of the automation industry located near Barcelona.
As a SITE MANAGER for an important multinational of the automation industry located near Barcelona the job functions are the following:
Organize on-site installation activities on regular projects or parts of bigger projects
- Create a safe working environment during the project installation phases
- Contribute in creating the project “installation” schedule
- Proper preparation of the start up of the installation of the equipment
- Organize proper unloading and site logistics
- Instruct the installation team about technical and installation requirements
- Perform quality checks on installation and these processes
- Provide proper feedback about progress and status
- Create and support a high quality hand over to commissioning
- Support commissioning during the testing phase
- Organize all site related activities until handover to costumer
- Middle level education mechatronics or electronically
- Experience in automatic warehouses and logistic sector
- Safety awareness for assigned scope
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software, AutoCAD is a plus.
- Skilled user of VI software like JDE, Insight, omnitracker, smart team, straight web
- Knowledge of project planning and organization
- International and multicultural awareness
- Health & Safety Certificate (60 hours) is a plus
Willingness to travel 100%.
Good language skills in English (B2), both verbal and written, and high level of Spanish (B2).
Other Requirements: Forklift certificate, welder.
Experience: 3-6 years.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US IF YOU COULD BE INTERESTED IN!!!