Civil Construction Manager - Railway (International)
Consultant Carlos Afán
Date posted 27 de julio de 2018 2018-07-272018-09-22 building-and-construction Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Top Engineering company, specialised in Railway infrastructures, is looking for a Construction Manager for an important international High Speed Railway Project.
As a Civil Construction Manager, reporting directly to the Project Director, your main responsibilities, among others, will be:
- Supervise major infrastructure construction contracts
- Support of the Client's Project Management Team
- Provide technical support input during pre-construction and construction phases.
- Monitor construction activities with regular safety tours and PGIs and provide progress reports to the Client.
- Planning Management, and costs definition.
- Quality Control and risks management.
- Advocate and promote the company’s well-being strategy and policies.
If you are a Civil Engineer with Fluent English (C1), more than 8 years of experience in the Railway field (High Speed experience mandatory) from the engineering perspective and with availability to move location, apply right now.