Junior Control Engineer
Consultant Joan Bars
Date posted 30 de agosto de 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important multinational in the automation sector located in Barcelona is seeking for a Junior Control Engineer.
The main functions as a Junior Control Engineer in Barcelona will be the following:
- Implement PLC software for system controlling at customer site
- Check and test equipment functionalists, subgroup and complete system
- Execute the complete start-up of the automated system
- Design, develop and integrate PLC control software for the system customizing and for on-site adjustment
- Train the system operators
- Prepare documentation
- Give support to the customers during run-up phase
- Relevant qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering
- At least 2/3 years developing PLC code, ideally using Siemens S7 software & TIA PORTAL.
- Knowledge as well as experience in handling regulated drives and bus systems (Ethernet, Profibus)
- Knowledge in WinCC
- High degree of willingness to travel.
- Result oriented
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Driver’s license
- Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Competitive pay, a rewarding work environment and the opportunity for growth and advancement.
- A cooperative work environment in an international team within a leading systems provider of highly dynamic, automated and turnkey logistics solutions worldwide.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click to apply.