Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 13 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-132018-11-02 building-and-construction Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important Spanish Construction Company specialized in infrastructures and power generation projects is looking for a Contract Manager (based in the North of Europe).
Under the Project Director, the main roles will be:
- Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
- Manage Claims and Commercial Contractual Disputes based upon a general knowledge of law and specialist knowledge of the law of contract.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
- Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit the healthcare organization’s financial performance.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
- Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
We require a University degree minimum BSc either in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Cost Engineering or Engineering with more than 5 years of experience in Contract Management in infrastructures projects. Fluent English Required. Spanish is an added value.
Availability to be based in North of Europe.
Demonstrated contractual, legal and financial experience related to real estate, infrastructures or industrial contracts, projects and developments across the project lifecycle. Experience in FIDIC and NEC3 projects. Experience in applying organizational standards when developing requests for proposals, negotiating terms and drafting contracts. Knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities.