Field Service Technician
Consultant Joan Bars
Date posted 1 de octubre de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
This position is part of the Technical Services team of the region, that provides 1st level support to the customer in regards of on-site fleet of machines. He/she will oversee the Installation, Maintenance and preventive / corrective actions to the assigned machines to leave them in proper conditions of use.
Important multinational in the packaging sector located near Barcelona is seeking for a Field Service Technician.
- Handle customer service calls for both equipment and carrier issues with the ability to identify, analyse, and solve the problems.
- Provide customer training on machine operation and maintenance.
- Recommend to customers and the appropriate Hi-Cone department corrective action regarding equipment safety and System performance issues.
- Comply with customer rules of conduct and safety.
- Treat customers with respect.
- Communicate actively with the appropriate customer personnel.
- Maintain a positive attitude while performing Technical Service responsibilities at a customer location.
- Verify that the customer is satisfied with the work performed during the visit.
- Maintain customer satisfaction in all areas related to the Hi-Cone System.
- Ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally.
Internal Networking / Key Relationships:
- This position need to be in close cooperation with other department within the company as production, customer service, engineering.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Electro mechanical aptitude includes: Perform equipment installations, technically diagnose and repair equipment, startup of equipment, trouble shoot, repair conversions, rebuilding, preventive maintenance, dismantle of industrial machinery.
- Have working knowledge of PLC (Allen Bradley and Siemens programming), servo drives, variable frequency drives, relay logic, and comprehend electrical schematics, Rockwell programming. Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics and ladder logic.
- Understands Lock out-tag out procedures.
- Generate accurate documentation regarding application, repair, equipment configuration, safety issues, equipment efficiencies, preventive maintenance reports, carrier issues, potential equipment failure, customer interface issues, etc.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
Min Knowledge & Experience Required for the position:
- Knowledge in PLC as Allen Bradley and Siemens.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Electrics / Electronics.
- Additionally, minimum of 5 years’ experience in both electrical and mechanical operation and maintenance of machinery.
- Able to speak, read, write and comprehend English and Spanish.
- MS Office.
- International mobility: Yes, within the region.
- Travel Requirements: Yes, High degree of travel required.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact me at email@example.com or click to apply.