Civil Engineer - Metro Project (Quebec)
Consultant Jaime Sánchez
Date posted 23 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-232018-12-22 building-and-construction Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
Leading Spanish Engineering Consultancy specialized in the Design and Development of Infrastructure and Transport projects, is looking for a Civil Engineer specialized in metro or railway projects, to join one of its main projects in Quebec.
Reporting to the Country Manager and the Project Director, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the different projects part of the contract, supervising the design of technical solutions and verifying the correct execution
- Assess risks and ensure the necessary measures to mitigate them
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality, time and budget requirements.
- Maintain a fluent communication with the client and the other members of the consortium
- Verify the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment standards are met along the design and execution process
We are looking for a Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineer specialised in large metro or railway projects. Ideally you will have experience in automatic LRT (Ligh Rail Transit) projects (design and build). You will have a proven track of records in a leading engineering consultancy, an infrastructure contractor or a supplier of technical solutions for railway projects. Previous experience between 5 and 10 years in metro and railway projects, regulations, contracts and procedures in Canada is a must. Additionally, you will be a member of “The Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec”.
If you want to be an active part in one of the most important infrastructure projects in Q uebec, being part of a leading Spanish engineering consultancy, apply now to the Civil Engineer (Metro Project) position in Quebec.