Internal Audit Senior
Consultant Sandra Alba
Date posted 31 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-312018-12-30 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
An international company with operations in over 45 countries, is looking for an Audit Senior to be part of its audit team.
Reporting to the Audit Manager and the Audit Director, the Senior Auditor is a supervisory position within the Corporate Audit Group. The Senior Auditor, as team leader, will conduct financial and operational reviews, interacting with financial and operational management personnel across the company and will be exposed to financial and business operations.
The key objectives for the positions will be:
- Carry out the vision and mission of Corporate Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controllership.
- Lead teams of 2-4 auditors in conducting financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Provide supervision and coaching of less experienced team members aimed at facilitating the completion of audits and developing the less experienced team members' auditing skills.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Identify audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Actively participate in Global initiatives aimed at improving Corporate Audit's processes and procedures.
What we offer:
- Attractive package.
- Within three years of assuming this role, the Senior Auditor is anticipated to be a candidate for another position of broader responsibility within the Corporate Audit team, operating segments, or the corporate group. The future finance leader of the company will emerge from Corporate Audit team!!
- 5-7 years of audit experience, preferably with a Big 4 background or in a large global company.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Good communications skills, with good verbal and written Spanish and English are required.
- Required travel in-country and internationally averaging up to 50%.
If you are looking for a new professional opportunity, in a large company with career plan, don’t hesitate to apply now!