Land Manager (Investment Fund)
Consultant Ignacio Sanchez
Date posted 2 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 property-and-housing Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
Important Internationa Investment Fund is looking for a Land Manager based in Madrid reporting to the Country Manager
- Urban planning knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the Spanish urban planning regulations
- Strong negotiation and business origination skills are required
- Capacity to define and implement a clear acquisition strategy
- Experience in dealing with municipalities in relation to the land urbanization process
- Establish a clear acquisition strategy for the Spain region assigned, according with the different local General Plans and planning regulations
- Ability and experience in communicating complex issues in concise/time bound manner with Senior Management in another offices and countries
- Proactive mind, solid analytical thinking and good real estate judgment
- Willing to travel in Spain when required
- High level of English
About the Role
The person to be selected must have a minimum experience of 10 years of experience in the real estate sector undertaking searches of residential land opportunities to be purchased.
The role to be hired must assume end to end responsibilities in finding and evaluating land investment opportunities, negotiating and closing land deals, as well as managing the landbank through the urbanization process.