Real Estate Consultant (Italian)
Consultant Carlos Afán
Date posted 20 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 real-estate-and-property Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Top Proptech company, focused on Real Estate market, is looking for a Real Estate Consultant to be in charge of the development of their services in Italy, based in Milan.
Reporting to COO, the main responsibilities:
- Research and analysis of the real estate market.
- Data analysis and preparation of reports about: competition of the area, product, price, demographic data, etc.
- Study of different sources of information about indicators and data relevant to the sector.
- Conducting presentations and workshops so that different clients can become familiar with (and learn) the use of the solutions provided by the company.
- Business development based on maintenance of current customers and attracting new customers through business visits.
Graduated with 3-6 years of experience in the real estate market. It will be positively valued to have a degree in Architecture.
It requires full professional competence in Italian (Also high level of English or Spanish for internal communication), experience in the country and availability to travel.
The desired profile must have leadership capacity, commercial ability and adaptation to change. It is essential to have strategic vision and results orientation.